Being Followed by 13 Million TikTok users, Manjul Khattar is one of the popular Tik Tok stars in India.
Manjul gathered a huge fan base via his Tik Tok videos where he usually shares comedy clips and lip-syncs of popular songs.
|Full Name||Manjul Khattar|
|TikTok Followers||13 Million|
|Age(As in 2019)||21|
|DOB(Date Of Birth)||20 July 1998|
|Hobbies/Interest||Dancing, Singing, Travelling,
|Weight (approx.)||62 KG|
|Hair color||Black & Light Brown|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest 38″
- Due to his popularity on TikTok, he has earned many titles such as Comedian, Style Guru and Ace TikTok. He also worked in a duet with female TikTok star Aashika Bhatia.
- His lip-syncs and comic video clips are what made him so popular. Meanwhile, Manjul is also a guitarist & professional singer.
Manjul Khattar Age:-
Manjul Khattar is 21 Years Old. He was born on 20 July 1998.
- Moreover, Manjul owns a dedicated YouTube channel where he posts some of his unusual comic skits. and he produces a variety of content, be it Solo Act, Duet, Dance or Comedy.
- Manjul Khattar is also known as the ‘MALE CRUSH OF INDIA’. He is the one whom fans are following for his awesome dressing sense.
- He has popular channels on YouTube and Instagram, but he mainly blew up on TikTok where he posts comedy sketches that have gotten more attention.
Manjul Khattar Youtube Channel
Manjul has a Youtube Channel having more than 500k Subscribers.
- Born on July 20, 1998, in Haryana, India, He started his career through 2016 where he used to post selfies and videos on Instagram.
- Soon, Manjul started posting videos on YouTube and became popular in Girls. Khattar created his YouTube channel in June 2015.
- After this, one of his fans introduced him to Muscial.ly and His first ‘TikTok’ video was a lip-sync performance on Ranbir Kapoor’s monologue from the film ‘Rockstar.’
- Within a short amount of time, He became a ‘TikTok’ star as he earned over 13 Million fans and over 285 Million Hearts on the Tik Tok.
- In 2018, Manjul performed at an event organized by ‘TikTok India’ at ‘The Westin Mumbai Garden City, Mumbai’. He was also been roasted by other YouTubers when he started posting Tik Tok videos.
- His father is Om Khattar and his Mother is Sneha Khattar. Currently, he is pursuing his B.com through correspondence.
- He aspires to become a Bollywood actor.
- He has inked his Mom-Dad’s name on his hand in Arabic calligraphy.
- When he was a child, he had a crush on cartoon character “Shizuka” from “Doraemon”
- In 2018, he appeared in a Hindi video song ‘Shy Mora Saiyaan.’
- After becoming a popular face on social media, Khattar started getting offers to appear in various TV commercials including One Plus, and Myntra.
- In 2019, he was slated to appear on the popular dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9” along with his (Rumoured girlfriend) Aashika Bhatia.
- His song with Tejaswini and Monali Thakur Shy Mora Saiyaan crossed over 42 million views on YouTube.
- Manjul’s recent song with Rits Badiani Mujhe Kaise, Pata Na Chala has 114 Million views on YouTube. These stats tell us the popularity of Manjul Khattar.
- He advertised for Various Brands: Myntra, Spoyl Store, One Plus, Brand factory, Fashionism Hub, One Plus Seven, etc.
|Birthplace||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|Education||Xion International Convent School, Gurugram/
Amity University Noida
|Actor||John Travolta & Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorites||Dancing, Singing, Travelling,
What Do You Think About Manjul?